Wednesday 9 April 2008

I'm getting a bit emotional now...contacted the news agency and they really want to tell my story but after I've finished so that they can do the full 'end to end' diary complete with my photos and then sell it to the highest bidder! And then I got a call from the radio station asking if I could possibly call in to see them before London in order to do an interview.....plus I've been stopped so many times at work today following the article about me in the internal bulletin : everyone either thinks I'm inspirational or completely crazy! I'm taking the latter in a positive manner! Does all this publicity mean that I'm a celebrity?
Loads of 'hits' to my justgiving site so I just have to keep raising the target figure...only did that yesterday and I've nearly reached the new goal already....keep it coming
Weather for Sunday's marathon is currently 13 degrees with showers - be nice if they stayed away for the duration of the race so that there will be somewhere dry to curl up afterwards! Hope it changes over the next day or so but at least the temperature will be good for running.

No comments: