Wednesday 23 April 2008

I'm gonna be on the telly....I'm gonna be on the telly....!! Meridian contacted me a couple of days ago and want to hear my story so the plan is that I run up and down the road for the camera and then do an interview on what I'm doing and why and suchlike, then they'll interview Paul and his mum and why having support from people like me is so important to maintain and improve his quality of life. Still waiting for BBC Solent to arrange a possible interview and only 2 1/2 days to go now!!
Had a bit of a scare the last day or so as I've not been able to obtain confirmation that my map packs have all arrived - 7 sent but I'd only been able to get confirmation from 4 of the accommodations that they'd arrived! I know one had been returned to the sorting office as unfortunately no-one had been around to sign for the package but joy.....it's been redelivered and I've spoken to the youth hostel who've confirmed receipt! Just one left now to confirm receipt and that's one less worry!

No comments: