Tuesday 15 July 2008

Monday 14 July

The 'official' photos of me under the signpost at John O'Groats arrived this morning and I love them! I look like a real athlete and full of confidence with my arms in the air and I can't stop myself from keep looking at them - it's a marked difference from the picture at Lands End where I'm holding onto the post as if I'm apprehensive and afraid to let go. What a difference a journey of 10 weeks' makes.

Back with the BJs full-blown tonight. No repercussions from my couple of runs yesterday so eagerly ran with Caroline, Laura and Max on a 5 miler. Doesn't take long to get the competitive blood flowing....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are completely barking mad (you went back to work on Monday) and you really are addicted (can't manage a full week without a run) Do you have your final fundraising totals yet?